Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Stallion Mountain Golf Club Closing?


I just read an article today in the Review Journal, Las Vegas' local newspaper, that Stallion Mountain Golf Club closed effective Sunday, July 13th. It seems the club members only heard about this the day before, with a notice to collect any personal items from their lockers in the club house before close of business last Sunday.


What a shame as I've played that course on several occassions and really enjoyed it. For my level of golf ability, this course is oth challenging and fun. This is one course I've only hit a few houses. This course has changed hands in the past but the clubhouse facilities, restaurant and bar have always been a treat. Even the practice facilities are (or should I say were) great. I hope this course will plan on re-open rathe than have houses built on it as the two sister courses located at the same facility had happen in the past coupleof years.


I guess I'll have to choose other Las Vegas Golf Courses for my next round of golf.

No comments: